“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” -Albert Einstein
A few things that have made my heart smile this past week:
- This story. Just read it—guarantee it will make your heart smile too.
- Discovery of soundcloud – how did I not know about this before? Check out this playlist.
- Getting a lovely poem via snail mail from my dear friend, Jessica. The poem now hangs on my fridge and makes me smile each and every day. Looking forward to celebrating her big day by her side- “let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom”- Proust.
- This art mural in Santa Barbara’s funk zone. I seriously fall in love with where I live every single day.
- And, last but not least, I crossed off #4 from my list this week when I downsized my closet and donated eight trash bags of gently worn clothes to the women’s shelter, which included a few interview worthy outfits, warm winter jackets, and a pair of killer stilettos, because sometimes girls just want to have fun!
I’m curious, what has made your heart smile in the past week?